Tuesday, October 5, 2010

St. Louis




Well, we made it safely to the hospital. Brielle did very well on her flight up here today. It is a little hard being here, I guess it all seems surreal. I kind of miss the freeman NICU and the staff, but I look forward to making new friends here at Children's hospital. We met some pretty awesome people on our way up here today, maybe you have heard of them. Jim and Marje Taylor,family from church! Dianne and I had stopped to take a stretch break and they had stopped for gas, it is really neat how God does things like that.



We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. We will be talking to a lot of people and discussing possible future procedures. I have given everything to the Lord and I trust Him completely. He is in control of this whole thing and I know that whatever the outcome, it will be a perfect one. Thank you everyone for your help in sending Dianne and I up here, we love you all so very much! We will be posting photos and videos here on the blog so everyone is welcome to comment and follow here. We will keep you updated.

-cody

2 comments:

  1. We appreciate the inspiring day to day progress reports so much. You are all in our prayers EVERY night. Brielle is beautiful and strong. We cannot wait until you are all home.

    Love,

    Kurt and JoAnn
    Jacob and Hayden Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you HIggins Family! Miss you guys, thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete