Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby Bri


Brielle has done very well today. I was told she did spit up quite a bit during one of her feeds but other than that she has kept her food down and is progressing. Dianne just called and told me Brielle weighs 7 pounds 13 ounces! Grandpa Dohner came down last night so he could spend the day with Bri while Dianne and I were gone.

We made it home safely today. Dianne had her 6 week checkup today and her Dr. was very pleased with her healing. Since Dianne is doing so well. As of today we are no longer on any blood thinner! Just an aspirin a day! Over the past few days God has given us a
very comforting peace in our hearts.

Today has been a very calm day. Dianne and I had a good drive home and after her appointment she headed back to St. Louis where she plans on staying until Brielle is discharged. I plan on heading back to St. Louis either after Sunday service or after my Tuesday afternoon class. It is nice to be home and in a familiar bed but I miss both of my girls very much. I am blessed beyond measure with wonderful family and friends. The Stinnett family sends our appreciation and love to all of you who are fighting with us. We will keep the updates coming.

In His Service,
cody




No comments:

Post a Comment