Moses was a chicken for Halloween! So cute!
Moses teaching Aunt Didee how to play the piano. :-)
Way High!
Hi everyone. It has been a good day for baby Bri and for mommy. Dianne had the opportunity to head up north to her home in Illinois today. I was very glad to hear of her journey...the hospital is a nice place to get the medical help you need but it is also a place that can drive you crazy. Thank you Aunt Dawn for babysitting Bri today so her mommy could get away and breathe.
Brielle had a good day. She is being monitored by the Dr.s and nurses to see if this thickener is helping with her reflux. The assessment will take place on monday to see if she has or has not progressed enough. If she is still refluxing then she will have the surgery. I personally do not want another surgery but if it is needed I know that nothing happens without first having God's stamp of approval. We are trusting in Him and we know that He is doing something through all of this that we cannot quite see but it will be to His glory.
I would like to encourage all of you to have a safe Halloween. The Christian Church of Carl Junction will be having their annual Harvest Party at the church. The doors will open at 6 p.m. and will stay open until 8 p.m. All are welcome. There will be games and prizes. I have been attempting to make ballon animals the past few years. They all seem to look like a sick dog but I love that a child's imagination can change a sick dog into an elephant...or maybe they are just showing me sympathy. We appreciate all of you and love you so much. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. We will keep the updates coming.
In His Service,
cody
No comments:
Post a Comment