Monday, October 25, 2010

Blessed Day





Brielle has been doing great this evening. Earlier today she was seen by some ear, nose, and throat specialists to see if they could find out why she is having trouble with mucus staying in the back of her throat. From the tests they ran they did confirm that Brielle does have reflux. The upper GI test they had done a week or so ago did not show her having reflux but the test they did today was more focused on her vocal chords and the upper part of her esophagus. This confirmed what the doctors in Joplin said. We are not sure what they are planning to do in order to treat her reflux. They would like to wait and speak to the surgeon who put in Brielle's g-tube so they know what they can and cannot do for her. Other than the tests, Brielle has had a great day. I really miss her and Dianne but we were able to skype again this evening so I should be ok until tomorrow when I head up to see them.

My mom’s surgery went really well today. The Dr.'s are comfortable with the procedure they performed. They had to do just a few more things then what they had originally planned but everything went really well. She is recovering now and will be in the hospital until wednesday.
Thank you all for praying for my mom. She now has a long road of recovery ahead of her.
It has been nice being home but I miss my girls very much.

Poncho and I have had a nice time hanging out together but he is not one for conversation. He is pretty much a "lone ranger" type of pup. I would like to thank you all for your love and your prayers. God has encouraged me everyday through a lot of you. I know that Dianne and I are not alone and He has been right beside us. We hope to be talking about coming home soon. We will keep the updates coming!

In His Service,
cody

No comments:

Post a Comment