Brielle loves her mommy!
Hi everyone! We are having internet difficulties at the Ronald McDonald House so I was not able to send this last night. Brielle had a good day and is as cute as ever. It has been very hard being in the hospital for 6 weeks. It seems like we will take two steps forward then one step back on her progress but I know that God is faithful and nothing will be allowed that Dianne and I cannot overcome together.
I will be home by the time you read this. I plan on preaching this coming sunday and will attend class on tuesday. Dianne and I decided to get out of the hospital for an evening meal. We went downtown to the Hard Rock cafe and enjoyed some good hamburgers. Before we left there was a radio station there promoting breast cancer awareness and was having people participate in a contest for a small prize. Well, Dianne cannot turn down a contest so she was ready to play. The object of this little contest was to roll a pair of dice that came to the amount of three, we had three chances to win. Dianne rolled three times and did not win. I was ready to go out the door when she insisted that I play. I went over to the side of the table and rolled the dice once, twice, and before I rolled again Dianne had reminded me that she is good luck so I had her blow on the dice. After she did that I rolled the dice and the amount came to three! It was a really silly contest but it brought us a lot of joy. I had Dianne pick out the prize since she really had won the prize. She chose a cd with a song on it my mom introduced to her about 3 weeks ago so that was really neat!
It may sound silly but it was really nice having the opportunity to get out of the hospital. We really enjoyed our time out on the town. I really miss my girls when I am away. I look forward to the day when we are all home and I am praying that day will come soon. Brielle is doing really well. She is up to 8lbs 3.5oz!! It is encouraging to know she is gaining weight. We will be taking things one day at a time. Thank you all for your love and support, we will keep the updates coming.
in His Service,
cody
I will be home by the time you read this. I plan on preaching this coming sunday and will attend class on tuesday. Dianne and I decided to get out of the hospital for an evening meal. We went downtown to the Hard Rock cafe and enjoyed some good hamburgers. Before we left there was a radio station there promoting breast cancer awareness and was having people participate in a contest for a small prize. Well, Dianne cannot turn down a contest so she was ready to play. The object of this little contest was to roll a pair of dice that came to the amount of three, we had three chances to win. Dianne rolled three times and did not win. I was ready to go out the door when she insisted that I play. I went over to the side of the table and rolled the dice once, twice, and before I rolled again Dianne had reminded me that she is good luck so I had her blow on the dice. After she did that I rolled the dice and the amount came to three! It was a really silly contest but it brought us a lot of joy. I had Dianne pick out the prize since she really had won the prize. She chose a cd with a song on it my mom introduced to her about 3 weeks ago so that was really neat!
It may sound silly but it was really nice having the opportunity to get out of the hospital. We really enjoyed our time out on the town. I really miss my girls when I am away. I look forward to the day when we are all home and I am praying that day will come soon. Brielle is doing really well. She is up to 8lbs 3.5oz!! It is encouraging to know she is gaining weight. We will be taking things one day at a time. Thank you all for your love and support, we will keep the updates coming.
in His Service,
cody
No comments:
Post a Comment