Brielle has had a wonderful day. She is still on 3/4 of a liter of oxygen but she seems to be doing better with this new medicine. I am very thankful for technology, despite sometimes it is used for the wrong reasons. I was able to Skype with Dianne and Brielle this evening! I really miss them both a lot. Brielle was half sleepy half awake and was trying to get her binky most of the time but it was pretty neat. The Lord is encouraging us everyday and I am thankful for the health of my family.
Tomorrow my mom will be going in for her surgery. The surgeons are expecting her to stay in the hospital for about 2 days then she will go home for a long recovery. I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and concerns regarding my mom. I will also be posting her progress along with Brielle's progress.
That is pretty much the update for this evening. Baby Bri is doing well and I cannot ask for anything more. It was really great being home today. I really missed a lot of people. Even though I am home, part of my heart is still in St. Louis. Thank you all for your love and prayers, we will keep you updated!
In His Service,
cody
Tomorrow my mom will be going in for her surgery. The surgeons are expecting her to stay in the hospital for about 2 days then she will go home for a long recovery. I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and concerns regarding my mom. I will also be posting her progress along with Brielle's progress.
That is pretty much the update for this evening. Baby Bri is doing well and I cannot ask for anything more. It was really great being home today. I really missed a lot of people. Even though I am home, part of my heart is still in St. Louis. Thank you all for your love and prayers, we will keep you updated!
In His Service,
cody
No comments:
Post a Comment