Friday, November 19, 2010

11.19.10

Brielle sure does love her friend Violet!

Grandpa's silly!

Brielle has had another good day. She passed her car seat test last night AND she got her PICC line out!!! One less cord is a very good thing! She was full of smiles today, which brings absolute joy to my heart. She got to spend some more time with Grandpa Dohner, which I think was a great birthday present for him.

Today Cody and I both had some training on the different equipment Brielle will need once we’re home. I learned how to use her feeding pump. They delivered all of our oxygen, suction and feeding supplies to the house today and they taught Cody how to use all that. Monday, once Cody gets here they’ll teach us how to use the portable oxygen and suction. Everything is still moving forward for us to get home on Tuesday!

I’m so excited to soon be around family and friends once again and what a wonderful time of the year to do so…THANKSGIVING! We have so much to be thankful for. Yes, it has been a very difficult year, but God has blessed our lives tremendously. He has provided for Cody and I in unimaginable ways. Our God is faithful. Sometimes it is so hard to put your faith in him, but things always seem to work out when you do, even if the outcome is a little different than you expected or wanted.

Thank you for your constant love, encouragement and prayers.

-Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment