Sunday, November 7, 2010

11.07.10




It is good to be with my girls, I missed them so much! It is amazing how much Brielle has changed just in a few days. She is looking around more and her facial expressions are amazing to watch. She is growing up too fast already..!

Brielle has had a good day. Right now Dianne and I are waiting in anticipation for the surgery. I am thankful for the woman God has given me, Dianne has a strength that I cannot compare to. It has been hard only hearing and seeing bits and pieces of what has been going on the past week and a half. I am praying that this surgery be the answer, that it be what God had planned. I believe that nothing passes by Him without His approval. I am asking the Lord to guide the hands of those who will have direct contact with my baby girl... that the surgery be the most perfect procedure any of the surgeons have ever done, and that Brielle heal perfectly. I know He can do these things. He is awesome and His works are awesome.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. From the phone calls to the hugs and hand shakes, I cannot begin to tell you how much these things mean to me and how big of an impact those things have on my heart. We appreciate all of you who have helped us in a lot of ways. We love you all so much and thank you for your prayers. The surgery is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning. Dianne and I plan on getting to the hospital at around 7 a.m. I am still feeling a little under the weather but I am hoping that it is just allergies. To be safe I will be wearing a mask tomorrow and will continue to wear it until I start to feel a little better. So for those of you who asked me to give my/"your" little girl kisses I have passed that duty on to my beautiful wife.

Thank you all for fighting this battle with us. We know we are already victorious because of our reigning King, Jesus. We will update as things progress.

In His Service,
cody

No comments:

Post a Comment